building and restoring world famous buildings and monuments
We have been a part of the construction and restoration of some of the most famous buildings and monuments in the world. Our well-equipped team can be trusted to work in historic buildings and with sensitive property. We provide total marble restoration services for older buildings – repair, refinishing, and, if necessary, the matching and replacement of materials.
Examples of special projects include the transfer of the Babe Ruth monument to the Yankee Stadium, and restorations on the famous Saint Patrick’s Cathedral.
Featured Special Projects
- MoMa Tower ApartmentsSeptember 8, 2017
- 520 W 28th Street – Zaha HadidSeptember 9, 2017
- Four Seasons ResidenceOctober 19, 2018
- Baccarat Hotel and ResidencesNovember 6, 2018
- One West EndNovember 6, 2018
- Hudson YardsNovember 6, 2018
- Hard Rock CafeApril 19, 2019
- Wynn Encore Las VegasAugust 4, 2020