Comprehensive client services and project management
The success of Samfet was founded on a commitment to fine, creative workmanship and superior service. Today, our Team & our highest of quality craftsmen carry on this tradition; resulting in Samfet continuing to be recognized as the industry reference for quality and excellence.
Execution & Construction services
Our 60+ years of stone sourcing provides for unparalleled experience and global reach to ensure proper sourcing channels are used in the most cost effective manner.
• Raw Material procurement
• Drafting and Engineering.
• Photomaping and rendering.
• QA/QC with patented reporting and client interface.
• Project management
• Overseas fabrication management.
• Warehousing local and overseas
• Local fabrication.
• Installation coordination.
60 years of unparalleled experience
& global reach
- Raw material procurement is one of the single most important success factors in project execution. Being able to start this process prior to construction bidding enables each project to secure specified materials within range and schedule. As an example, for our last Wynn project in Macau we started raw material block procurement 3 years in advance of installation.
- Drafting is the other key to success factor in project execution that impacts schedule if not handled efficiently. With 40 drafters currently and the ability to expand and with large scale installation expertise, Samfet is uniquely positioned to expedite and efficiently manage the shop drawing and cut sheet process.
- Our unique QA/QC reporting with live 4K video feeds, virtual reality teleport, materport system and detailed progress reports will allow each project to stay connected, have input, minimize overseas trips and surprises when materials are delivered and installed.
All of our team strives to meet the project’s strictest of schedules, while maintaining quality control and local compliance. All of our personnel are training to complete projects both efficiently and safely.